No Products in the Cart
These loaded peppers look amazing and are equally delicious. On a busy weeknight, you can enjoy this satisfying and healthy meal in less than 20 minutes.
266 CALORIES PER SERVING
SERVING SIZE 2
PREP TIME 10 minutes
COOK TIME 8–10 minutes
FRYER TEMP 360°F
2 medium red bell peppers
1⁄2 cup baby portobello mushrooms, chopped
1 cup cooked quinoa
1⁄2 cup cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
1 tsp. tomato paste
1⁄4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
1 tsp. fresh thyme leaves, chopped
1⁄4 cup salsa
1⁄4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
1. Set the air fryer to 360°F.
2. Lay the red bell peppers on their sides, cut off a side on each, and scoop out the seeds. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, gently toss the baby portobello mushrooms, quinoa, cannellini beans, tomato paste, chicken broth, and thyme leaves.
4. Fill each pepper with the quinoa mixture, add the salsa, and sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on top.
5. Spray the fryer basket with nonstick cooking spray, then place the peppers in the basket and cook for 8–10 minutes or until the peppers are tender and the cheese melts.
6. Remove the peppers from the fryer and allow to cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes before serving.
NUTRITION PER SERVING
Total fat 5g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fiber 9g